150g of yellow cherry or baby plum tomatoes (Tesco currently has a good 290g pack of meli melo toms, pick out the yellow ones)
1/2 cucumber, peeled and cubed
50g buffalo mozzarella
50g goats cheese (the cheeses were left over from the red salad I made a couple of days before on the red day)
salt and cracked pepper to taste
1/2 of a lemon’s juice and zest
tiny glug of olive oil
1. Throw the yellow toms into a salad bowl.
2. Peel and slice the cucumber into cm cubes.
3. Slice the goats cheese and mozzarella into 1 or 2 cm cubes. Add to the bowl.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste. Little salt is needed due to the flavoursome goats cheese and lemon juice.
5. Dress with the juice of half a lemon, zest and a splash of olive oil.
I enjoyed this as a side to macaroni cheese I made for the kids.